Conditions of Use
- Users of CrateDigger.org must be at least 13 years old. Those between the ages of 13 and 18, should review these Terms and Conditions with a parent or guardian to ensure both parties understand and agree to these Terms & Conditions.
- Users must be human. Use of this service by ‘bots’ must adhere to our robots.txt rules and is permitted only by search engines for the purpose of indexing our pages.
- Users must not use CrateDigger.org for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, or in any way that breaks the law in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Users must not use CrateDigger.org for any commercial use without authorization in writing from us. The resources on CrateDigger.org are for personal use only.
- You must not hack, disable, overburden or otherwise impair CrateDigger.org. You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with this Service.
- You must not to scrape, extract, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any data or other material available on CrateDigger.org without our express written permission.
Copyright and Other Rights
We do not store any video or audio Content on our servers. All such Content is made available by way of links to other service providers such as Youtube or Soundcloud. If any audio or video that is linked to, or embedded on, CrateDigger is in breach of the copyright of a third party, copyright holders are advised to contact the service hosting this content (eg. Youtube or Soundcloud). If this does not result in removal of the content, it will be removed from CrateDigger.org upon request by the copyright holder.
- The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or guarantee.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. We do our best to filter objectionable material but you may find such Content on the Service and we have no liability to you for such Content.
- Where promotions, products or services are offered by third parties and you choose to access or buy or use any Third Party Offer you understand that you do so on the third party’s terms and conditions and at your own risk and we shall have no liability to you of any kind in respect or in connection with any Third Party Offers.
- We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- We do not warrant that (i) the Service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service; (iii) unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the Service; (v) termination of your account; or (vi) any other matter relating to the Service.
- All failure by us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of these Terms & Conditions).
- Questions about these Terms & Conditions can be sent to us via the Contact Us page.
We reserve the right to update and/or change these terms at any time without notice. These terms and conditions also apply to any additional features or services to CrateDigger, including the release of new tools and resources. Continuing to use CrateDigger after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. The most up-to-date version of the Terms & Conditions can be found on this page.
Last updated: March 19, 2016