Information that we may collect from you
- Any details that you may provide when entering information on the site.
- Should you contact us, we may keep a record of this.
- Details of the way in which you use CrateDigger.org such as, but not limited to, traffic, location and communication data.
Cookies and IP addresses
Certain information about your computer may be collected as you use the site. This is statistical data that does not identify you as an individual and can include your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- Recognize you, should you return to the site.
- Remember any settings or preferences that you may have specified.
- Evaluate our audience and their engagement with the service, with the aim of improving CrateDigger.org.
It is important to note that by not allowing cookies, some features on CrateDigger.org may no longer function and your experience with the site may be affected.
How we use this information
Any information collected from you may be used in the following ways:
- To help provide the service in the most effective manner.
- To ensure that we offer a personalized service and can communicate effectively with our users.
- To notify users of any changes to the service.
We may occasionally share anonymous statistical information with our advertisers in order to provide relevant advertisements to our users. We do not share personal information with third parties.
Analytics and advertising
CrateDigger.org uses a number of Google’s services for the purposes of analytics and advertising. Information about Google’s data policies can be found by checking their latest privacy and terms.
Last updated: March 19, 2016